Reporting to the Director, Customer Relations and Administration, you will be responsible to provide customer service and administration of the Association’s various programs including government initiatives and projects administered by WeRPN. To process, maintain and respond to applications including responding to applicant and other stakeholder communication.You will also be tasked with providing support upon request to other key areas of the organization as directed by the Director, Customer Relations and Administration. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Key ResponsibilitiesUnder the direction of the Director, Customer Relations and Administration, the Customer Service and Administrative Associate will be responsible to:
- Answer and follow up incoming calls, mail and e-mails in an efficient and professional manner
- Share responsibilities for incoming and outgoing association mail
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs
- Provide accurate answers and possible solutions to customers and customer general inquires
- Process government education initiatives programs applications administered by WeRPN.
- Share responsibilities maintaining the database systems ensuring integrity of data with accurate updates performed on a timely basis.
- Redirect customers to appropriate teams and/or departments as needed
- Responsible for maintaining programs filing system
- Assist organizing and processing special events and/or marketing mailing
- Assist in administration of promotional items
- Assist with the set-up of equipment and hospitality for meetings
- Provide administrative support to management and other departments as required.
- Assist training students and temporary staff for administrative functions.
- Follow company communication procedures, policies, and guidelines at all times
- Engage in growing and maintaining a positive, supportive and collaborative professional culture throughout organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Community college diploma or certificate in administration, or a combination of experience and education. Demonstrated administration experience
- Familiarity with the association’s education and training issues to answer general inquires
- Good working knowledge/understanding of established policies and procedures
- Oral and written communication skills to meet internal and external responsibilities
- Organizational skills to manage multiple activities simultaneously and able to establish priorities
- Problem solving skills to provide solutions for issues such as applicants’ concerns/complaints
- Analytical skills to conduct member needs assessments interpret data and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff and external stakeholders
- Tact and diplomacy skills
- Computer literacy to use software and determine its applicability to specific programs
Jon Type & Duration: Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
Location: Mississauga, ON
Start Date: As soon as possible
Application Deadline: Tuesday, June 28th, 2022
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter explaining how your experience has prepared you for this position (saved as one PDF document) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your interest in working for WeRPN.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.