These activities are PDF documents. You may print out these documents and complete them on paper, or you can complete them on your computer. If you complete these documents on your computer, remember to save them to your local computer or you may lose your work.
When you assess your environment, it is important that you understand aspects about yourself. Peer evaluation, reviewing your last CNO learning plan and your workplace performance appraisal can assist you with areas to develop. In addition there are many well known tests available to help you better understand your personality preferences and why you respond in certain ways.
- The purpose of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality inventory is to provide an understanding of how people perceive information and make decisions using the theory of psychological types.
- The Working Style Analysis (DISC) examines the styles and preferences of individual’s behaviour in their environment or within a specific situation.
- True Colors™ is a model for understanding personality temperament. The colors of Orange, Green, Blue and Gold are used to differentiate the four central personality styles
- Bolles, Richard (2011). What Color Is Your Parachute? 2012: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers.
- Tieger, Paul (2007). Do what you are: discover the perfect career for you through the secrets of personality type.
- Once you understand your preferences it is important to compare your values to the organization’s values to make sure you are a good fit.