Please click here to submit an application online.
Applications must be completed using the secure online form. Please read the instructions in each section carefully and provide the required information. Applicants will be prompted to upload the following documents:
1. Proof of Payment
The Proof of Payment (receipt) of the education to be reimbursed must be an official document from the education provider that shows the applicant’s full name, date, the course (or workshop, conference etc.) name or code, and the base tuition or registration fees paid in full.
2. Proof of Successful Completion
The Proof of Successful Completion of the education to be reimbursed must be a passing grade report, course certificate, transcript from the educational facility or printout from a student-based web service. A certificate of attendance is required for conferences. The Proof of Successful Completion must state the student’s complete name, the professional development activity name, and the completion date.
3. Void Cheque or Direct Deposit Form
A void cheque or direct deposit form
- Incomplete applications will be declined.
- Declined applications cannot be re-submitted.
- Applicants must provide the information on the required fields of the secured online form.
- Completed applications must be submitted within 90 days of the education finish date.
- Due to a high volume of submissions, we are not able to confirm receipt of applications.
- Applicants are required to keep copies of their application forms, supporting documents.